Visualization of Tactical Scenarios (VisTaS™) is a software framework that allows visualization of Planning, Deployment, Threat Detection & Simulation of tactical scenarios involving various vessels and sonars and their movement with respect to time in 3D Space.
VisTaS™ enable users to visualize real tactical scenarios and relate them with data on operator consoles for increased awareness.
- Real time visualization of tactical scenarios in 3D Space
- Visualization of movement tracks of vessels in XY, YZ and XZ planes
- Visualization of angular deviation from the reference vessel/sonar in XY, YZ and XZ planes
- Easy toggle between different point for visualisation of scenarios from multiple reference points (common reference points or from individual vessels)
- Easy integration with existing GUI based simulation
- Visualization of ocean gradient and terrain
- Visualisation of vessel operations
- Visualization of deployment of sonars from vessels at specified time in space
- Display of real time asset information such as speed, depth, altitude, orientation etc. as a tool tip
Pre-existing Library of Vessels for Scenario Visualization
- Software Framework with endless possibilities for customization